Working with 3D printing to produce high quality prototypes by sanding, spray painting and polishing. These models could then be used to produce silicone molds for low batch vacuum casting. An eye for high level of detail was required for this job.
– Positioning CAD models for 3D printing.
– Cleaning 3D Prints
– Sanding Process.
– Spraying Painting Process.
– Polishing Process.
– Producing Silicone Molds of Prototypes.
– Carefully Splitting the Silicone Mold ready for Vacuum Casting.
– Managing Multiple Projects.